Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 38 - Edwin Continues to study - Beaches exploration





























Edwin Lo:)

Ah! Today was a tired and boring day. First, when I went to Monticle and I needed to walk to First Mark Come Place to get something. Then, Alastair and Jerome went to Burger King to eat their lunch. After, I went back to Monticle. Then, I ate a little lunch. After that, I went to a beach and I walked along long time.:(Ah!

Alastair Yu

Today, we decided not to go to NYCCC, instead, we went for a walk on the waterfront, to tour the water purification plant. We had walked to First Markham Place beforehand, so they were a bit tired.

Andy

To prove to us that if you quit you’re not a leader (cn other words, leaders never quit), we had to walk 3-4km to staples and another, 3-4km back.
An hour later we travelled another, 3-4km down the beach and another 3-4km back.
*I did not bother saying I’m tcred because it I do so I do not bother saying I’m turned because if I do so I do not know what ‘s going to happen next. *

Jason
This morning we walked from HQ to Staples. It took us 45mins for the walk. We went inside staples because Jerome had to print something. After Staples we went to Burger King, Alastair and Jerome had lunch there. Then we went to Tiger Direct to look at computer stuff then we headed back to HQ. Big Edwin was doing Math for the whole day. After lunch we got a tour outside of the water plant. We walked a little bit through woodbine beach and Queen street East.

Edwin Cheung

Today, I study a lot. Today I did half numbers of Math question. I study the hole day . The time flys. This all most time for me to go to school now. I can feel the preesure inside me when the day is coming. I want to get in this school. Miss you mom and dad. Hard is Hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment