Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 22 - NYCCC Session 3

























Edwin Lo

Today I woke up at half past seven and I ate my breakfast at half past
eight in Monticle. I ate noodles. Then, I play the chess. At one o’clock I
ate the lunch. At two o’clock I went to NYCCC. At there, had a lot of
children. They had a lesson. When the lesson finish, we went to jim and
played the chess. At four o’clock we were finish the game and we were go
back to Monticle.

Anthony Leung

What a day, the morning we didn’t do much except play travial checkers.
After that we went to the NYCCC teach some rude kids about Social
Intelligence and then did PT/Trivial checkers with them. Most of the kids
suffered with doing 5 push ups but I hope we can do more on Thursday.

Andy Lau
I am very lucky to go to NYCCC and bring Monticle Leadership into the
Summer programs of more people every day!... too bad the rest of the club
was walking to Niagara Falls (sure, I could do that one day)… and we are
left here at HQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment