Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 24 - NYCCC Session 4 & Prep for Kayak Camp 2

































Anthony

The day started off with a little exercise the n disassembling the K1.
Jason, Edwin, Vanessa and I manage to do it in 30mins, just in time for
lunch. After that we went to NYCCC again and they were really
disrespectful this time but fortunately, next time will be mostly PT for
them. Today is also the day where we pick up Billy and the others from the
Niagara falls walk.

Calvin

Today I awoke with awful pain, but I know that the guys who are walking
the rest of the way to Niagara falls will have more pain. We packed stuff
for the camp trip tommrrow for Jennifer and her friend. I also went to
NYCCC for the first time in the afternoon. It was very interesting what
they did there.

Andy

Much of today was boring… but wait! I went to NYCCC again for lecture and
trivia checkers with PT. One of the few fascinating events of the day was
going out to buy lunch from Clavin’s food shop; but really, there is
little to comment about…

Jason

I handed in the leadership assignment to Jerome this morning. We had to
read what we wrote about leadership. We were packing up equipment for
Michael, Billy, Jennifer, and Jennifer’s friend because they are going on
a kayaking/camp trip this weekend. While Andy, Jerome, Calvin were getting
lunch me, little Edwin, and Anthony were putting away the k1. After lunch
we went to the church, Tammy was teaching them about social intelligence.
Then we headed back to HQ.

Edwin Lo

Today I woke up at half past six and I ate two eggs again for my
breakfast. After, I packed up the thing for tomorrow camp, but I can’t
went. Then, I packed the thing out from K1. After finish, I ate my lunch.
I went back to Monticle. Then, I need packed the thing out form
k2. After finish, I need to go pack up Billy, Michael, Jason (not the
small one), Edwin, in Niagara Falls at nine o’clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment