Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 36 - NYCCC Session 7 (First Aid)























Alastair

Today is the first day of Billy’s and Calvin’s canoe expedition. So they’re not here… Anyways, Billy had assigned me to tutor Edwin Cheung in mathematics and English, as they are fundamental for Edwin’s enrollment in Robert Land. Edwin’s math is perfectly fine, much better then Billy gave him credit for, but his English leaves something to be desired… Anyways, after, we taught the NYCCC kids some first-aid, there was a surprisingly small amount of people that had learnt first aid.

Edwin Lo :)

Today Billy and Calvin woke up at three o’clock and went to camp. Then, I woke up at eight o’clock. After, I ate a bread for my breakfast and I rode on car and I went back to Monticle. And I saw Jason played the TV game. After, I watch a movie and the name of the movie was Taken. Then, I ate lunch and went to NYCCC to have lesson for first aid bag. And Jerome teach me four of first aid in the first aid bag. :) It was a fun day. Yeah! :)

Andy

No cleaning this morning. Just gaming and movies

P.S.
( I have no say on the first aid demonstration at NYCCC except that Edwin had something unserted into his nose without suffocating)

Jason

This morning I was playing the mushroom wars game because we had to wait for little Edwin to come. The big Edwin was studying English and Math while the rest of us were finish watching the movie Taken. The ending of the movie was okay. After lunch we went to NYCCC to teach them the basics of first aid.

Edwin Cheung

Today, I did the clean up on the office. Then I read books, do Math afternoon, we ate lunch. I ate a late lunch. Later the day, we went to NYCCC to show them some medical stuff. Today I study for the school days in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment