Monday, March 12, 2012

March Break for Edwin 2012









Hi! I am Edwin. I just came back from R.L.A for a March Break stand down for 11 days. Billy buy me a new pair of shoes it is an orange and black adidas . I am really happy. I ate a lot of good foods. I can finally run without stopping and I am now really good at paying attention to detail. Let me tell you guy how is like in the military school. If you listen to order you will have no problem, if you don’t you will have a lot of trouble.

7 comments:

  1. Edwin has been improved a lot, I am so happy for him. Keep up with your good work Edwin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see such improvement in such a short period of time! Keep focused Edwin, and strive to become the best person you an be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Long Long,

    Glad to see you adjusting to life in RLA, and that you already know what to do "to have no problem". Keep up the good work!

    Auntie Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Edwin,

    Glad to hear you here. I heard many about you from Billy. Hope we can catch up someday in the near future. Keep doing what you think it is right.

    Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Son,
    great to see your pictures, I nearly forgot how to post comments to your blog. this is s testing mail and hope it works.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edwin,
    Great to see your writing on the blog. Happy to learn about the wonder of listening to order.
    Thank you Billy for doing the purchase of shoes for you. Hope you like it.
    Be good and keep up the good effort.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. EDWIN!!!!
    Great to see you doing well, i wish i could've seen you in person but things have been happening lately... GLAD TO SEE YOU WELL THOUGHT! :D Keep up the good work and we'll see each other soon :)

    -Anthony

    ReplyDelete