Sunday, March 18, 2012

Going back to school after March Break!













Edwin:

I Came back from Robert land school for a march break. I live and ate good. I have a good time in Monticle headquarter. I finish all my homework. I will be good. I then passed my CPR and AED test from Canadian Heart and Stoke Foundation. It was really hard for me. I feel good coming out for March break, That school is a good school but you have to suck it up and follow the rule. The teacher and stuff there is not that bad , if you done something bad you will be deep deep problem. The people there a lot of them is doing with drug and gangs.. I have to past my marching or I will be in deep problem. In the school I learn a lot of life lesson. I have to work hard and get me credit. I will be back in April. See you miss you Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment